Renew Z Visa/ Working Visa in Tianjin China
  • Date:11 08,2013 14:35

Chinese Work Visa (Z):Issued to foreigners who are to take up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members.

We have helped foreigners from EU & USA to get their Chinese work visa in Tianjin without leaving China for years;

We have solutions for people who has diploma, age and work experience troubles;

We fixed unexpected problems in China visa applications.

Chinese Work visa holder is required by law to register with local authority in China within 30 days of arrival. At that moment, work visa will be changed to Residence Permit, which allows for multiple exit and entry.

Documents required:

2 Blue-background passport formatted photos

Your passport with valid visa

Resident permit within valid date

Foreigner Employment Certificate with annual inspection

Application form for Resident Permit / Foreigner Visa

Official application letter with red seal from your employer company

Copy of Health Certificate issued or authenticated by the Exit-Entry Inspection and Quarantine Administration (Should be from the city that your employer is located)

Copy of the Business License and Organization Code License of the company,if your company is foreign enterprise, please also provide Certificate of Approval for Foreign Enterprise

Tianjin FDI
  • +86-21-68911976
  • tjfdiAmericas
  • +86-21-68911976
  • tjfdiEuropean
  • +86-21-68911976
  • tjAsian
Featured Posts