Company Renewal Service
  • Date:11 05,2013 11:23

1. Annual return: Annual returns to the company registries for Tianjin , China, offshore and overseas companies.

2. Tax return: Tax return to the tax departments is mandatory for any companies registered. Tannet can do any tax return annually for Hong Kong, offshore and overseas companies, while monthly return, quarterly return and annual return should be done for china companies.

3. Filing with the governments for corporate mortification: shares /shareholders transfer, statutory documents renewal, deregistration & renaming and other business changes that may occur.

Tianjin FDI
  • +86-21-68911976
  • tjfdiAmericas
  • +86-21-68911976
  • tjfdiEuropean
  • +86-21-68911976
  • tjAsian
Hottest Reviews
Featured Posts